* NNN Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) with drive-through at dominant north-Baltimore grocery commercial center.
* Below-market rent; annual rent increases.
* Investment grade (BBB S&P rating) tenant; 4600+ locations, $91.24 billion revenue.
* Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) branch; in place for 45 years.
* Hands off investment: tenant responsible for all but structure and utility repair.
* Adjacent to Compare Foods (former Shoppers) grocery, Family Dollar, Rent-A-Center, Planet Fitness gym, Rainbow.
* Dense middle-income neighborhood: 35,000 residents within a one-mile radius, 222,000 within three miles and 547,000 within five.
* Within three miles of the Baltimore Beltway I-695 and I-83, minutes from downtown and near Medstar Good Samaritan Hospital with 246 beds, 2,360 employees and ranked by U.S. News
& World Report as a Top 50 Best Regional Hospital.
* Between major thoroughfares Northern Parkway and Loch Raven Boulevard; 18,000 cars daily and two City bus line stops at location.
* Heavy area redevelopment: Morgan State University (8,000 students and 2,000 staff) $72 million expansion, new 120-unit senior housing project at The Alameda and Cold Spring Lane and landmark Northwood Plaza Shopping Center major ground-up re-construction
Execute Confidentiality Agreement